47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two easy tap ins he's deprived Haaland of because of greediness.

Should've been 2-0 up and then we would've just picked them off on the break.

Not only should he be benched he should go to the bottom of the queue for that position now. Refusing to pass to our goal scorer in a promising position twice is just taking the piss. What's the matter Phil? Can't stand there is a younger player getting more headlines than you?
Some of our fanbase’s reaction to Foden this season has been fucking disgraceful.
That pass wasn’t as simple as people are making out. Had he played it forward the keeper would have picked it up, had he cut it back the defender blocks it easily.
His overall game today wasn’t terrible by any stretch.
Wasn’t fantastic either but the overreactions to him are becoming a bit tiresome.

Some of our fanbase’s reaction to Foden this season has been fucking disgraceful.
That pass wasn’t as simple as people are making out. Had he played it forward the keeper would have picked it up, had he cut it back the defender blocks it easily.
Wasn’t fantastic either but the overreactions to him are becoming a bit tiresome.

I agree watch it back it is a tough pass to Haaland, if it got blocked we would all be crying that he should have shot. Not the same as last weeks.

Let’s see how many Haaland Fans will turn up and hope that Foden won’t ever play for us again.

I think he should have attempted the pass but people are overreacting yet again. I forget how tedious it can be on here.

Poor game. He will be on the bench next week I think if Grealish is fit. Regardless of the pass issue, his decision making was poor all game and to be honest I wasn’t overly impressed with his defensive work at times.
Yeah I’m much more concerned about his general inability to affect the play than not attempting a pass he should’ve made

What?! Sure, Haaland's fans are pissed, but they are not City fans so who cares. But imagine Grealish doing that and the meltdown BM would be. Foden fucked up and has done it twice now. He should be criticized whether he is academy or not. He is too protected sometimes, and he needs criticism to grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.