Olivia’s killer guilty - Minimum of 42 years

Someone knows who did it, I dont care about all this grassing business, if I knew someone who shot a 9 year old child I would stick them in straight away, let gangsters kill each other, fair enough,but when an innocent child gets killed its gone to far
Afaik Convicted criminals have a particular dislike for Rapists and Child Killers.
Doesn’t seem to work that way for unconvicted ones.

I was just going to post similar. The stereotyping is classic. I now live in Crosby and have done for some time. I grew up in Cheetham Hill until 10 and then upgraded to Moss Side, have been badly stabbed and shot at a number of times as a kid and was no saint at all. Some of the lads I grew up with are no longer with us and some are still doing long stretches. One was shot to death in front of us many years ago when we were playing pool. I have no idea where some of the folks on here think they are living. Poverty and criminal behaviour is in all large cities. I’ve worked in guns and gangs teams previously and with the police all over the North West. I almost spat my coffee out reading the post about kids from Liverpool going to Formby and Ormskirk. Fucking hell that is just anti social behaviour and happens everywhere. Anyone been to Formby? It’s full of footballers and closes about 8pm. Ormskirk isn’t far behind. Maybe they were looking for Kenny Dalgleish or Hanson. They live out that way towards Birkdale.
OK..........does that mean the person who stabbed you was incompetent and a bad aim?

OK..........does that mean the person who stabbed you was incompetent and a bad aim?
No. All four of them were pretty competent. Anyone that has cause to see my ugly mug will see that a lot of damage was done. Lots of holes in my body and over 12 inches of scarring on my face. Three operations on my face haven’t made it look any better. Another two ops on my left leg, two on my hands and one on a shoulder took a long time to heal. Some say scars give you character…. I would rather do without the character written all over my face……

Although it was a long time ago, it still causes health problems. Particularly stomach and eyes. I’m due in hospital in a september for another eye operation.the left side of my face has lots of nerve damage and damaged saliva glands. It periodically causes me issues.

Last edited:
No. All four of them were pretty competent. Anyone that has cause to see my ugly mug will see that a lot of damage was done. Lots of holes in my body and over 12 inches of scarring on my face. Three operations on my face haven’t made it look any better. Another two ops on my left leg, two on my hands and one on a shoulder took a long time to heal. Some say scars give you character…. I would rather do without the character written all over my face……

Although it was a long time ago, it still causes health problems. Particularly stomach and eyes. I’m due in hospital in a september for another eye operation.the left side of my face has lots of nerve damage and damaged saliva glands. It periodically causes me issues.
Jesus......

He didn’t help me….. but it was a turning point in my life and I have spent the past 30 years supporting people to change their lives in one shape or another and working to make Children’s lives better. You have to take the positives….
Nice one.

Bit of a twat that Jesus fella, happy to turn up in small French villages to help someone get over their blindness or fix a lame leg, or an obscure African village to once again heal someone but by fuck if you're getting jumped by a knife wielding gang of cut throats he's nowhere to be found. Shit house.....

Last edited:
Nice one.

Bit of a twat that Jesus fella, happy to turn up in small French villages to help someone get over their blindness or fox a lame leg, or an obscure African village to once again heal someone but by fuck if you're getting jumped by a knife wielding gang of cut throats he's nowhere to be found. Shit house.....
And as well as all that, he's now a fucking gooner!

He didn’t help me….. but it was a turning point in my life and I have spent the past 30 years supporting people to change their lives in one shape or another and working to make Children’s lives better. You have to take the positives….
That is a great last post @Asa's Heart, you can pour any amount of money at the problem and it will be wasted but someone like you can make a huge difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.