Olivia’s killer guilty - Minimum of 42 years

I moved close to Liverpool for work, and the nature of my job see’s the destruction that is happening in Liverpool (not the police by the way)

Society in Liverpool is ingrained in criminal behaviour that dates back to the docks etc etc. The police are next to useless and have no real intention of ridding the city of its criminal gang stranglehold - especially on the kids that are dragged into the gangs and are causing areas not to be entered

Travelling on the train the other week back from work,a group of young boys and girls boarded (around 12 years old) overheard the conversation from one of the lads that he was carrying a blade for protection. There conversation throughout the journey floated between being proper kids talking about music etc, but then back to the reality they are stuck in - pretty grim existence and sad

The week before there was gangs of youths tooled up in Formby, birkdale who had travelled from Liverpool looking for certain individuals to carry out violence- thankfully the police did stop this in time.

Every city has crime, but when you see what is happening on a weekly basis and the impact it is causing with no end in sight, it is a a one way ticket to hell

The murder of Rhys Jones should have been the wake up call the city needed to try and fight back and reclaim the streets from the gangs - they didn’t and haven’t done enough
And yet you’re more likely to be a victim of crime in Manchester than Liverpool. Public opinion on Liverpool’s crime rates are exaggerated.

Manchester has the highest crime index at 56.34, compared to Liverpool at 44.50.

www.regionsecurityguarding.co.uk

Is Liverpool Safer Than Manchester? | Liverpool Crime Rates

Is Liverpool Safer Than Manchester? | Liverpool Crime Rates | Which is Bigger Liverpool Or Manchester? | Manchester Crime Rates | Liverpool V Manchester Crime

Manchester has a higher crime rate per head of population than London (Mcr 97.3 per thousand; Ldn 82.9 per thousand). With only Middlesborough and those small run-down towns in West Yorkshire being higher, but they have much smaller populations.

And yet you’re more likely to be a victim of crime in Manchester than Liverpool. Public opinion on Liverpool’s crime rates are exaggerated.

Manchester has the highest crime index at 56.34, compared to Liverpool at 44.50.

Is Liverpool Safer Than Manchester? | Liverpool Crime Rates | Which is Bigger Liverpool Or Manchester? | Manchester Crime Rates | Liverpool V Manchester Crime

Manchester has a higher crime rate per head of population than London (Mcr 97.3 per thousand; Ldn 82.9 per thousand). With only Middlesborough and those small run-down towns in West Yorkshire being higher, but they have much smaller populations.
I've been in a few relationships over the last few years & i've taken them up to Manchester for a few days to show them a City that i love and have spent a lot of time in over the decades.
They've all compared it to Liverpool, as people do & every single one of them has said they prefer Liverpool, they all said there is an edginess to Manchester that they didn't feel in Liverpool.
I've always thought the opposite myself

You’ve ignored a very vital bit of information in all that.

Merseyside police

You’ve ignored a very vital bit of information in all that.

Merseyside police
I do love crime stats. If you do not record a crime then it isn't a crime. The disorder when the ferals won the league, how much was recorded as a statistic ?
And before anyone starts, gmp no doubt do the same.

Not read or seen news so was the shooter wearing a balaclava or did the girls mum see him ?

Someone was attempting to shoot someone and intended victim ran into woman’s house to escape, gun man followed him in and stated shooting and intended victim hid behind the young girl ?

Is this correct ?

Home secretary gives £500,000 to the community.

Sounds like a fee to give up the **** who did the deed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.