Russian invasion of Ukraine

What would Russia have to gain by sabotaging their own gas pipeline? Surely it would be easier to just turn off the tap? Unless it's a false flag operation.

Zelensky calling for acceleration of Ukraine’s NATO application.

I seem to remember seeing something about about NATO not being able to sign up a new member involved in an existing conflict, so maybe the solution is to offer Ukraine NATO membership for nuclear conflict.

I wonder if there could be some sort of deal whereby Ukraine becomes a NATO member in the event of an escalation beyond conventional weapons, ie a nuclear attack on Ukraine is considered an attack on NATO, whereas the existing conventional conflict is excluded?

It would be a huge and bold step but maybe the best way to deter the midget nonce, and that would really piss on his parade today.

I can't see the West being at one on this BUT if intelligence is saying that Putin will go nuclear after today then maybe it is necessary to stop him?

When is Stoltenberg speaking?

What would Russia have to gain by sabotaging their own gas pipeline? Surely it would be easier to just turn off the tap? Unless it's a false flag operation.

Both a threat to nearby gas infrastructure that Europe will be dependant on going forward and reducing risk from oligarchs thinking "if only we could remove putin and end the war we can re-open the pipes and make money again". The gas was already turned off in these pipes but they still need some gas inside them to retain pressure which is what is leaking.

These pipes are very likely gone for good now, never turning back on. If there were some oligarchs thinking they could remove putin to return their European gas income they have one less reason to remove him now.

They were already turned off.
The gas escaping is what was inside the pipelines before they ceased supplying via that delivery system.

I seem to remember seeing something about about NATO not being able to sign up a new member involved in an existing conflict, so maybe the solution is to offer Ukraine NATO membership for nuclear conflict.

I wonder if there could be some sort of deal whereby Ukraine becomes a NATO member in the event of an escalation beyond conventional weapons, ie a nuclear attack on Ukraine is considered an attack on NATO, whereas the existing conventional conflict is excluded?

It would be a huge and bold step but maybe the best way to deter the midget nonce, and that would really piss on his parade today.

I can't see the West being at one on this BUT if intelligence is saying that Putin will go nuclear after today then maybe it is necessary to stop him?

When is Stoltenberg speaking?

America already said yesterday that a nuclear attack on Ukraine is an attack on NATO and will be treated as such due to the fall out landing in NATO countries .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.