10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class today. Really wanted him to bag as he deserved it. Visibly annoyed to come off. More of the same Jacky boy!

On the back of thrashing the Rags i can understand us getting giddy about the team's performanc, but in the interest of balance, If you assess his seasons performance objectively, he rarely has a major influence on games. Ok he occupies defenders on the wing and sometimes contributes well in the build up to goal chances. He wins lots of free kicks, but he does not score enough goals or create enough assists to justify the really daft fee. He's 27 now and should be in his prime . He's good to watch and no doubt a 'character' in the dressing room but i'm not convinced he's one for us in long term. Do i win the miserable bastard of the night award ?

On the back of thrashing the Rags i can understand us getting giddy about the team's performanc, but in the interest of balance, If you assess his seasons performance objectively, he rarely has a major influence on games. Ok he occupies defenders on the wing and sometimes contributes well in the build up to goal chances. He wins lots of free kicks, but he does not score enough goals or create enough assists to justify the really daft fee. He's 27 now and should be in his prime . He's good to watch and no doubt a 'character' in the dressing room but i'm not convinced he's one for us in long term. Do i win the miserable bastard of the night award ?

Great today. Very threatening. I actually like Grealish’s slightly slower build up play on the left when you’ve got Foden on the right who is far more direct. It means we don’t lose the ball as often and can sustain attacks. I’d like to see him scoring some more goals but if he keeps playing like today then that will come.

I’d go Mahrez & Alvarez midweek and get Foden & Grealish back out for the PL next weekend. Same again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.