Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

Sometimes i watch games saying "no, no, no" when the other team has the ball in the daft idea it will keep them from scoring. Not one "no" today. Lots of "yes" and only a few times saying bugger.

Tbh I’m finding it more exciting knowing we can go down the pitch and get crosses into our big Norwegian bastard to bury. Not overplaying all the time and tippy tappy around the box for the sake of it

I feel the same, when we attack now it’s very direct and often results in a chance 10/20 seconds after the move starts

It’s far more off your seat stuff than the side to side pass teams to death system

We look like peak Nadal/Federer/Djokovic playing in the first rounds of a grand slam.

You just know we’re going to win all these games without breaking sweat and unless we draw a top 10 seed the result seems automatic.

Those who criticise mass-substituitions need to realise how many games City have to play in the next few weeks, the game was won, no-way were Southampton going to score four goals when the mass-subs came on, goal difference isn’t going to be an issue this season, only Arsenal seem a threat, so let Pep make the decisions, he has done OK so far.

How many levels have we got in the bank,
looked more of a training ground session and Southampton got lucky because we were just going through the motions,
Haaland was having one of them games until one of the training ground moves comes off and Goal for Haaland

we really do make football look so easy. The people watching must be thinking right, got me drink and pie,
OK am ready to be entertained so take it away lads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.