Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, KDB is impossible to replace.

They said it about Sergio.

They said it about Yaya.

They said it about Dave.

They said it about Vinny.

Phil will replace Kev without a missed step.

I don't think people are quite prepared or realise how great this kid will be in the ten one day.

They said it about Yaya.

They said it about Dave.

I don't think people are quite prepared or realise how great this kid will be in the ten one day.

People find it very hard to grasp that the 2011 era legends and now the Pep era legends will be replaced by equally good players who'll win just as much for us and become legends in their own right 5-10 years later.

People find it very hard to grasp that the 2011 era legends and now the Pep era legends will be replaced by equally good players who'll win just as much for us and become legends in their own right 5-10 years later.

Absolutely correct.

Sometimes better, sometimes not, just different.

The only constant is we will continue to compete for and win trophies.

We have a midfield kid called Kian Breckin coming through (his dad was Ian who played for Wigan and Forest.

He is only 19 but the club have given him a massive five-year-deal after United, Chelsea and Liverpool all tried to poach him.

John Terry has told a few people he's the best teenager he has seen since Phil.

I think the real fruits of our labour over the last decade could see a United-style generation of four or five coming through into the starting line-up other the next five years?

Absolutely correct.

We have a midfield kid called Kian Breckin coming through (his dad was Ian who played for Wigan and Forest.

He is only 19 but the club have given him a massive five-year-deal after United, Chelsea and Liverpool all tried to poach him.

I think the real fruits of our labour over the last decade could see a United-style generation of four or five coming through into the starting line-up other the next five years?

Phil is 22, Palmer is 20, Rico Lewis is 17 and has 4 appearances by mid-October. There's definitely a group emerging and I think every new kid gives the other a bit of a head start because the manager and people around the club trust the academy more and more.

Xavi made his debut 10 years before Busquets, Pique and Pedro. Puyol, Iniesta, Valdes & Messi were sprinkled in between them with one coming through every 2 years or so.

By the time Phil is 28 we could have our own golden generation.

Absolutely correct.

Mouth-watering mate.

They said it about Yaya.

They said it about Dave.

If Phil can consistently produce passes like his ball to Haaland against Southampton I’ll believe that.

Absolutely correct.

Is that right about Breckin? Can't say I can see anything online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.