England v Senegal - Sun 4th Dec, 19:00 | Round of 16 | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Southgate’s a ‘fraud’, ‘FA yes man’ ‘too defensive ‘

Apparently the general consensus from morons that will be supporting France next week
In fairness you need to comeback next week if we get passed France. The not beaten a very good side in a tournament is still valid. Anyhow good result tonight are you surprised he didn't give Kane a breather?

Curious on your opinion no ulterior motive on my part.

Kane Bellingham and Foden stand out performances.

Southgate’s a ‘fraud’, ‘FA yes man’ ‘too defensive ‘

Apparently the general consensus from morons that will be supporting France next week
The same people were also calling for a side not a million miles from what we got today, not the back 5 with 2 sitters with mason mount, sterling and kane upfront he favoured during the last few years and would almost certainly have gone into the tournament with had injuries not forced him to adapt. You can't call them out when he's finally done what most people were calling for and it provides results.

I'll never understand why top paid footballers don't hire guards for their homes when they are away from it.

I know it can happen when they are there too, but they earn enough money to keep themselves safe, full stop!

Smacks of being stingy.
Didn’t Raz short change that top end (no pun intended) hooker?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.