England v Senegal - Sun 4th Dec, 19:00 | Round of 16 | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need to sign Bellingham, as much as it is to make us better, it’s to also avoid someone like the dippers getting this kid. I’d personally part with grealish and £50m for him at this stage.. maybe they’d do a straight swap for Mahrez
If we drugged them with ten tonnes of narcotics at the negotiating table, they'd maybe consider a Mahrez straight swap. Meanwhile, in the real world, Bellingham isn't going to be involved in any swap deals. He's not the calibre of player involved in swap deals. He's going to command a record fee but we have to pay it. He's going to be one of the best midfielders of his generation.

The idea of him ending up at United or Liverpool hurts me.

He made the changes almost every football fan never mind pundit could see needed making. It would have been interesting to see if he'd have picked Foden if Sterling had been available.
Ffs. Semi final in last world cup, final of the last euros and comfortably through to the quarters 3-0 and still there's people on here moaning. His tournament record is really good. I wish all the moaners would give the guy a chance and get behind the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.