Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

with appeals etc it may be next Xmas before they can get a single flight off the ground

And remember Rwanda have signed a deal to take 200 per year - 43k have made the crossing this year - how does that break the business model and deter people?
I think the new term MP's seem to be using in todays rounds is "SMASHES' the business model. It's a load of absolute shite, and an embarrassment to our country. Complete laughing stock.

All it does is get red faced gammons saying stupid things like "about time ." and other absolute nonsense, with no explanation as to why they consider this to be a good move.

I think the new term MP's seem to be using in todays rounds is "SMASHES' the business model. It's a load of absolute shite, and an embarrassment to our country. Complete laughing stock.

All it does is get red faced gammons saying stupid things like "about time ." and other absolute nonsense, with no explanation as to why they consider this to be a good move.

The biggest laugh will be next year when no flights are going because Rwanda says " that it - thats the allotted number - we are full we cannot take any more" - now where have we heard that before?

That needs to change, if we are going to make the system work we have to make sure the open border nutters don't have their way.

For instance if appeals take years then it's wrong, get the system in place to get the appeals done real quick and then sort it out.
Why not just start by putting the system back to what i was a few years ago it seemed to work far better. Not sure what open borders have to do with it.
Seems the less open we’ve made our borders the worse the problem has got.

Why not just start by putting the system back to what i was a few years ago it seemed to work far better. Not sure what open borders have to do with it.
Seems the less open we’ve made our borders the worse the problem has got.

Open borders have a lot to do with it, it's sometimes the people who want open borders who are the problem.

with appeals etc it may be next Xmas before they can get a single flight off the ground

And remember Rwanda have signed a deal to take 200 per year - 43k have made the crossing this year - how does that break the business model and deter people?
You are kidding me? All this fuss and money for 200 a year? I suppose from them it’s an investment in securing support from racists through the headlines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.