Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

Which bits do you recommend?

This one made me laugh as it reminded me of the Brexiteer argument on here about Brexit not being about denying people access, it was actually being about letting in more non-EU nationals...

"MG420 We will resist all attempts to introduce a 'barrier round Europe' shutting out non-Europeans or giving them more restricted rights of movement within Europe than European Nationals."

That's not what I am disagreeing with you about, are you being wilfully naïve here?

I have agreed we need to set up an asylum process, but we also need to set up a process around what we do when that application is denied or the applicant just ignores the decision.
It's called an appeal, so that the law is followed.

It's called an appeal, so that the law is followed.

That needs to change, if we are going to make the system work we have to make sure the open border nutters don't have their way.

For instance if appeals take years then it's wrong, get the system in place to get the appeals done real quick and then sort it out.

That needs to change, if we are going to make the system work we have to make sure the open border nutters don't have their way.

For instance if appeals take years then it's wrong, get the system in place to get the appeals done real quick and then sort it out.
So bottom line, the UK should ignore or seek to change laws that the UK advocated and drafted. Or maybe we just thought we were writing laws for less enlightened nations.

So bottom line, the UK should ignore or seek to change laws that the UK advocated and drafted. Or maybe we just thought we were writing laws for less enlightened nations.

Bottom line is that when someone fails asylum they fail it, again open border advocates step away from the conversation it isn't happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.