Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

Open borders have a lot to do with it, it's sometimes the people who want open borders who are the problem.

We have never, ever had open borders. It's a figment of the imagination.

Even if we were within Schengen, which we never have been, there are strict controls in place as to who can enter. As a lot of Brits are going to find out, the next time they go to the EU on holiday, and find they have to have their fingerprints taken and God knows what else.

The problem is a grossly incompetent government, which is absolutely fucking shit at actually doing anything, but extremely good at passing on the blame to a range of others, aided by our poisonous press - e.g. The Daily Mail. People get wound up because they take these lies and diversionary tactics on board.

Braverman is deranged - they have a huge majority and have done nothing

Noticed that she was bloody cocky today, obviously pleased with the verdict they had managed to secure. I look forward to seeing this **** broken when she fucks the whole role up, as she surely wil, another Truss in waiting.

Still doesn't mean that they will implement any of their propaganda shit.

Last edited:
Yeah it's pretty easy to deal with it if you have an open border policy, in the real world that isn't happening is it?

It's been stated time and time again on this thread that we need an asylum process offshore, how would you deal with it?
As I said start by going back to the Dublin agreement as a starting point. An arrangement that not perfect worked a hell of a lot better than the current state of affairs.
Please explain what is this ‘open border’ policy you keep banging on about, who is advocating it, how is if causing the current problem as we currently have no open border they are more closed than ever ?
If you mean something like the freedom of movement we had in the EU, why is the situation far worse since we pulled out of FOM and the Dublin agreement.

Yeah it's pretty easy to deal with it if you have an open border policy, in the real world that isn't happening is it?

It's been stated time and time again on this thread that we need an asylum process offshore, how would you deal with it?
Never mind lifeboats rescuing people from the channel. Get the navy to wreck the dinghies and let them drown. That'll teach them

So you'd rather pay £1.5m per deportee than say.................... rehome homeless ex-service personnel as was raised last weekend....classy
Have you never read my posts on here before? You think I was being serious in any way shape or form? Have a day off mate.

As I said start by going back to the Dublin agreement as a starting point. An arrangement that not perfect worked a hell of a lot better than the current state of affairs.
Please explain what is this ‘open border’ policy you keep banging on about, who is advocating it, how is if causing the current problem as we currently have no open border they are more closed than ever ?
If you mean something like the freedom of movement we had in the EU, why is the situation far worse since we pulled out of FOM and the Dublin agreement.

I didn't say open borders were causing the problem, try to keep up. Perhaps you could vent your spleen on the Brexit thread instead of mixing the two up?

Again waffling on about FOM isn't/wont solve anything, are you an open border advocate?

I didn't say open borders were causing the problem, try to keep up. Perhaps you could vent your spleen on the Brexit thread instead of mixing the two up?

Again waffling on about FOM isn't/wont solve anything, are you an open border advocate?
What does open border advocate mean,what do they advocate or are they just words you’ve heard or read who are they? If you explain instead of just repeating words maybe It will aid keeping up, and help me know if I am one.
What have these open border advocates got to do with the asylum seeker problems the UK currently has.
Of course Brexit is part of it , it’s about people travelling across Europe and the agreements that Brexit has changed. Have those changes improved or worsened to issue ?

What does open border advocate mean,what do they advocate or are they just words you’ve heard or read who are they? If you explain instead of just repeating words maybe It will aid keeping up, and help me know if I am one.
What have these open border advocates got to do with the asylum seeker problems the UK currently has.
Of course Brexit is part of it , it’s about people travelling across Europe and the agreements that Brexit has changed. Have those changes improved or worsened to issue ?

Take it to the Brexit thread, must have been a tough time these last few years for someone with your narrative. You could always wait for the next referendum instead of conflating everything bad with the decision.

FOM and return to the single market isn't going to happen any day soon, is there another solution bar open borders you could explain?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.