Liverpool (H) - Carabao Cup 4th Round - Thu 22nd Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Trippier and Wilson played for Newcastle last night yet none of our English players at the world cup are seemingly going to be involved. Stones I can understand but Grealish should be here.

So Trippier and Wilson played for Newcastle last night yet none of our English players at the world cup are seemingly going to be involved. Stones I can understand but Grealish should be here.
Pep has a massive hard on for giving players a big rest after national tournaments. Seems weird but one can’t really fault his success in the league over the last 5-6 years.

Pep has a massive hard on for giving players a big rest after national tournaments. Seems weird but one can’t really fault his success in the league over the last 5-6 years.
But Grealish barely played, Phillips barely played. Surely there's an argument for saying actually you need to play?

But Grealish barely played, Phillips barely played. Surely there's an argument for saying actually you need to play?
I don’t really think there is any argument to be had. Pep tends to get it right come the end of the season and though sometimes we all get pissed off with certain results, we generally come up with the goods when it matters at the end of the season.

It’s the stupid fucking World Cup that should never have been scheduled when it was.

I never want to see one again at this time of year, it’s ruined this season. We’ve got half a fucking squad for Thursday.

If Ake has come back when others haven’t who went out at the same time, it says a lot about him and any talk of him being sold should be shut down immediately.
There's talk of Saudi Arabia hosting it in 2030.
Same shit all over again.

I’d much prefer to see Ake at left-back for this one, but think Guardiola will select Gomez. Leaving him out in these circumstances would probably wreck his confidence.
Gomez defensively is vulnerable, but I think Pep will start him at left back. I would like to see JWE at left back who I think is a better lb than Gomez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.