Asahi partnership... New beer in the ground

Had one most games this season, seems to be getting worse in SS3, flat as fuck.

Think I'll revert to one in outside the Townley in future.
It's not consistent I agree. Sometimes its almost undrinkable. Probably gets left around for a few weeks sometimes but can be really nice.They need someone to look after it check freshness etc it's not as if people don't notice.

The staff are fucking terrible, where do they get them from? Last night this lad was pouring my asahi. Pump went 3/4’s into the pint.

He then proceeds to look around the counter for other leftover’s he can top mine up with. Couldn’t believe what i was seeing

Also one lad offers 3 pints for a tenner if you pay by cash. Guess where the £10 note ends up…!

It's not consistent I agree. Sometimes its almost undrinkable. Probably gets left around for a few weeks sometimes but can be really nice.They need someone to look after it check freshness etc it's not as if people don't notice.

It's a challenge for any cellarman to get decent beer from so many outlets at the best of times. To manage them all when only open for a few hours every other week is even harder. And of course, that's for a real cellarman, let alone those I've seen working our stadium. :-)

The staff are fucking terrible, where do they get them from? Last night this lad was pouring my asahi. Pump went 3/4’s into the pint.

He then proceeds to look around the counter for other leftover’s he can top mine up with. Couldn’t believe what i was seeing

Also one lad offers 3 pints for a tenner if you pay by cash. Guess where the £10 note ends up…!
Fuck sake I had him last year in 140 wondered where he’d gone

I had one the other week. Some guy handed his pint back because it was flat. Pint is put to the side. Staff member then brings it back and tries serving it to me. Told the cheeky twat to fuck off and pour it away and get me a freshly poured one off the counter at the back. They must think people are stupid let alone the hygiene issues this brings.

It's a challenge for any cellarman to get decent beer from so many outlets at the best of times. To manage them all when only open for a few hours every other week is even harder. And of course, that's for a real cellarman, let alone those I've seen working our stadium. :-)
Fully understand that, I've been in that Rochdale pub in the past ;)

However, we're talking larger in plastic glasses so there's no help with the glasses being 'scratched' (no idea of the technical term) if they just ran some gas through it it'd be drinkable or is it not that simple?

what block ?
after i got served last night at ht, a lad in the queue asked one of the staff ," are you doing cash " , he shook his head and said no.
107, the beer queue opposite. This wasn't an official cash transaction…that tenner went in his back pocket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.