Asahi partnership... New beer in the ground

The staff are fucking terrible, where do they get them from? Last night this lad was pouring my asahi. Pump went 3/4’s into the pint.

He then proceeds to look around the counter for other leftover’s he can top mine up with. Couldn’t believe what i was seeing

Also one lad offers 3 pints for a tenner if you pay by cash. Guess where the £10 note ends up…!

Haha got to admire their hustle on the cash thing.

The staff in the new south stand L1 bar are by and large pretty good. Always offer season ticket discount and the girl behind the bar the other night even said “enjoy the game” to me.

I must admit that new bar area is a massive improvement.

Haha got to admire their hustle on the cash thing.

The staff in the new south stand L1 bar are by and large pretty good. Always offer season ticket discount and the girl behind the bar the other night even said “enjoy the game” to me.

I must admit that new bar area is a massive improvement.

Haha, it did make me laugh to be fair! There is better service in other areas of the ground i must admit.

Fully understand that, I've been in that Rochdale pub in the past ;)

However, we're talking larger in plastic glasses so there's no help with the glasses being 'scratched' (no idea of the technical term) if they just ran some gas through it it'd be drinkable or is it not that simple?
Que? Re Rochdale pub?

I don't know wtf the cider I was given was supposed to be.. I ordered 'Orchard Piss' or the like and was given a sort of pinky liquid.
I queried, suggesting it was wrong and that I had recieved 'Blush Nancy' instead.
The barman assured me it was Orchard Piss though, so I shook my head and just necked it anyway.

Get fuckin Strongbow in!

No complaints about the beer in the ground from me, Asahi in one of those ‘nice’ plastic cups is a massive upgrade - just me who finds it baffling why all screens on the concourses are used for advertising only these days?

Why not show re-runs of previous matches against that day/evening’s opponent - or even better, if there’s another game taking place, stick that on. Couldn’t give a shiny s**t how much the hotdogs cost, all it does with them prices is discourage me from buying one anyway.

No complaints about the beer in the ground from me, Asahi in one of those ‘nice’ plastic cups is a massive upgrade - just me who finds it baffling why all screens on the concourses are used for advertising only these days?

Why not show re-runs of previous matches against that day/evening’s opponent - or even better, if there’s another game taking place, stick that on. Couldn’t give a shiny s**t how much the hotdogs cost, all it does with them prices is discourage me from buying one anyway.
They generally do in SS3. Games not always on but often are and the other night they were showing best goals or something.

I have written a formal apology to the club, and I feel I should pass it on here.

To my chagrin I found on Sunday that Orchard Piss and Nancy Blush are actually the same pinky chemical crap being fobbed off to us fans as cider.
I feel really stupid now for thinking there might be one just made with apples.

Get fuckin Strongbow in!

Last week I was 2nd from the front and it was 0-0 halftime whistle went and we were 2-0 down and I still hadnt been served. Flat as fuck for good measure.

Like others have said start of the season was ok for plastic pot beer.

Haven't bought a beer in or around the ground this season as I don't drink lager or fizzy cider. Had a few Seven Brothers beers last season when they were available but nothing worth buying now. Happy to wait & drink something decent in town post match at a more appropriate price & with more professional service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.