Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet again we have a late Saturday ko before a CL game, the amount of times it happens can’t be classed as a coincidence. Big difference those two and half hours in terms of what tome players get home. Also means it’s a ball ache for the fans but since when did TV care about the us. Last train back from Euston is 9.01pm which just about doable but what a pain

Pissed off with the Newcastle match at 12:30, hate those and we've lost the last two, the atmosphere is generally shit and there's rarely a decent 12:30 game. There is a scenario whereby it moves, we beat Arsenal and our game gets picked for Thursday TV match (6th round is all midweek).

Am flying in from the US for the Newcastle game. The left it on the Saturday but made it the early kickoff. Phew...
I was terrified that they were going to make it a Monday night game which would have fucked me right up. I had only planned for Saturday or Sunday.

Can't wait. It's been too long. Plus it will be my lad's first ever visit to the Etihad.

Pissed off with the Newcastle match at 12:30, hate those and we've lost the last two, the atmosphere is generally shit and there's rarely a decent 12:30 game. There is a scenario whereby it moves, we beat Arsenal and our game gets picked for Thursday TV match (6th round is all midweek).
(5th round).

You really think our game vs Newcastle could be moved? I just booked plane & hotel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.