Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the chances of the Dortmund game getting moved.
can't see it, its up to UEFA and I doubt they will want it moved cos there is no time to play it.
messe up the other teams too (Dortmund and whoever the other British teams are playing)

Probably too simplistic but can they not just extend the season by a week? There's no summer tournament so just pick up this entire gameweek and drop it at the end of the season and as I'm typing this I realise it means we'd play our bogey team on the last day so no forget that, stick it in somewhere else.
Would interfere with Champions League final. Only one week or less in between if pushed back.

Probably too simplistic but can they not just extend the season by a week? There's no summer tournament so just pick up this entire gameweek and drop it at the end of the season and as I'm typing this I realise it means we'd play our bogey team on the last day so no forget that, stick it in somewhere else.

Then the new season may be forced back aswell.

Personally, they should allow club football to continue during the WC. Like other sports do during internationals

Would mean pushing the FA Cup Final back a week and the CL Final too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.