Bradford City thread

A quick update for those interested :)
Let’s just say Hughes reign could be on the verge of becoming toxic
No win at home for 3 months
Our excellent away form is well and truly down the shitter
7 goals in the last 10 games
2 shots in target in the last 3
Out of the playoffs despite him having the best squad
He continues to play a system or a style that would be suited to a Premier league side but he simply cannot grasp that lower league players cannot so the same .......... any team that sets an high press on us while we play Man City football normally win it back within 4 passes

I seriously thought he was the one but sadly it looks like another false Dawn
His star has burnt out and has been for donkeys now.
If he wasn't called Mark Hughes he'd have been on the dole years ago.

We have 3 out of the next four at home so we should muster a fair few points but last night yet again was far from convincing
Looking at your league results, you managed a run of 4 wins in September so can do it but need to recapture that form. You’ve only scored more than two goals twice, however, which means you’re rather likely to have tight games even if you do find form. Best of luck in the New Year.

I had you down as Champions in my division accumulator (sorry!) looking at the table auto's is easily achieveable as you're only 7 points off Northampton in 3rd with a game in hand, but Leyton Orient 16 points in front is not something you're going to overturn.

Like any league it's consistency you need to be in with a shout.

Is Jamie Walker out with a long term injury.
He was came back got sent off ......... if we could actually keep him fit then it turn the tide ......... sadly I have no faith in Hughes .......... 5 away games 0 goals and a huge 10 shots on goals and what do we do to address the situation?????
We bring in more defenders ........... I thought he was the one to get us out of this league but he’s simply not doing it ......... I think he has us down as a long term project and we should be happy to spend a few seasons down here while he gets it right ........... fooking averaging over 17k and being outdone by teams with less budgets and far smaller crowds honestly I’m sick of it now .......... that bad I’m fooking it off this weekend to see the daughter in Sheffield then up to Hillsborough for the Wednesday game

Any Bradford fans seen the thing on Twitter where some guy who must sit near him at the valley is trying to get into his wife/gf who I think works for the club ?

He was came back got sent off ......... if we could actually keep him fit then it turn the tide ......... sadly I have no faith in Hughes .......... 5 away games 0 goals and a huge 10 shots on goals and what do we do to address the situation?????
We bring in more defenders ........... I thought he was the one to get us out of this league but he’s simply not doing it ......... I think he has us down as a long term project and we should be happy to spend a few seasons down here while he gets it right ........... fooking averaging over 17k and being outdone by teams with less budgets and far smaller crowds honestly I’m sick of it now .......... that bad I’m fooking it off this weekend to see the daughter in Sheffield then up to Hillsborough for the Wednesday game
Was hoping you would be above the Salford rags by now

last 3 games won 2 far from convincing and then he pulls the gem of all gems out on Saturday by not having one single shot at home against Barrow ffs ............ he’s fooking deluded he’s trying to get us playing in a premier league style but there is one issue with it ........... they ain’t fooking premier league players

Saturday was the pits and yet we are taking 4000 down to Doncaster on Saturday when the majority of teams at this level struggle to get it at home ............... we produce another performance like Saturday at Donny then it could turn nasty for Hughes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.