Bradford City thread

last 3 games won 2 far from convincing and then he pulls the gem of all gems out on Saturday by not having one single shot at home against Barrow ffs ............ he’s fooking deluded he’s trying to get us playing in a premier league style but there is one issue with it ........... they ain’t fooking premier league players

Saturday was the pits and yet we are taking 4000 down to Doncaster on Saturday when the majority of teams at this level struggle to get it at home ............... we produce another performance like Saturday at Donny then it could turn nasty for Hughes
I think you will make the play offs

Any Bradford fans seen the thing on Twitter where some guy who must sit near him at the valley is trying to get into his wife/gf who I think works for the club ?
Sit near who?

Simply cannot suss us out ............. a deserved win but you don’t know what’s around the corner ............we are fine away from home but when we grace Valley Parade we on the whole are piss poor

His star has burnt out and has been for donkeys now.
If he wasn't called Mark Hughes he'd have been on the dole years ago.

I remember when he was our manager and some tabloid did a big spread on how brilliant his whole coaching team and him were, the Welsh geniuses or some such shit. That ended well.

Simply cannot suss us out ............. a deserved win but you don’t know what’s around the corner ............we are fine away from home but when we grace Valley Parade we on the whole are piss poor
Hoping you go up somehow. Huddersfield vs Bradford would be a great derby in League 1.

Pressure of playing infront of a bigger expectant crowd at home?

When we are coming back from our games if the lad is checking the scores I always ask him "how have Bradford got on?" Must be frustrating that you can go to Stevenage and win then go and lose at home to Barrow.

Good news is you have at least 1 game in hand on everybody in the playoffs, if you can get on a run then autos not out of the question

last 3 games won 2 far from convincing and then he pulls the gem of all gems out on Saturday by not having one single shot at home against Barrow ffs ............ he’s fooking deluded he’s trying to get us playing in a premier league style but there is one issue with it ........... they ain’t fooking premier league players

Saturday was the pits and yet we are taking 4000 down to Doncaster on Saturday when the majority of teams at this level struggle to get it at home ............... we produce another performance like Saturday at Donny then it could turn nasty for Hughes
"we produce another performance like Saturday at Donny then it could turn nasty for Hughes"

It couldn't happen to a nicer fella, the man has stolen a living as a manager.

Hoping you go up somehow. Huddersfield vs Bradford would be a great derby in League 1.
It's looking more and more likely with each passing week. I really thought my days of having to put up with looking at their vomit inducing kit twice a season were long gone. Sigh.

It's looking more and more likely with each passing week. I really thought my days of having to put up with looking at their vomit inducing kit twice a season were long gone. Sigh.
I still have a feeling it will be Rotherham, Blackpool and Wigan at the end. I haven’t followed it religiously in recent weeks (other priorities of course), but after a big setback with Schoefield you seemed to be picking up odd results under Fotheringham so I was surprised he was sacked.

I still have a feeling it will be Rotherham, Blackpool and Wigan at the end. I haven’t followed it religiously in recent weeks (other priorities of course), but after a big setback with Schoefield you seemed to be picking up odd results under Fotheringham so I was surprised he was sacked.
Fotheringham was a strange one. Whilst he admittedly did get a few decent results, he came across as totally deluded at times. Some of his post match pressers had me questioning whether I'd actually attended the correct match, and he was just so negative in every game. He also told us when he joined that "he didn't do tactics", which should have been a clear red flag.

In his defence though, there have been many rumours that he wasn't actually picking the team (that was done by our DoF Leigh Bromby apparently) so he may well have been nothing more than a cheap patsy at the end of the day.

If anything, I think we waited too long to pull the lever, as we wasted every one of fixtures against our relegation rivals just prior to his sacking, which I think will ultimately cost us. If we'd gone for Colin at the beginning of Jan then I suspect we would have picked up more points than we did in those vital games. Beggars belief that it's less than 6 years since we won promotion and now we're in this situation (a large part of me suspects that the worst is still to come too). Seen us in all 4 divisions in the past 18 years so I'll just enjoy the ride regardless of where it takes us - all part of what we unintentionally sign up for as young lads. And come on, who doesn't enjoy a trip to Accrington on a Tuesday night in January?! :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.