Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Awful again.
Sad to see just what a slump we‘re in. In the past, we‘d have eaten up a game like that, as a chance to crank up the pressure on a title rival. But there was absolutely nothing there today. So disappointing.
May very well be a lack of hunger. But fuck me, Pep‘s making it difficult - stuck on a bad idea with the setup at the moment. It’s obvious enough that there is a systemic issue with how we‘re playing at the moment, but not much changes week for week.

We ain't winning the league, and I'll be surprised if we get close to winning FA Cup/CL. Something clearly toxic going on behind the scenes.

Most people here are idiots or extremely emotional/reactionary. Spurs away has always been challenging for us, and today it was a close match and I would say we were better. Bar Rodri's mistake (our player of the season so far) we cobtrolled the game (we weren't that dangerous either).

Anyway, it's still a long way to go, and even with no PL, we are still in for 2 trophies
Much as I appreciate your positivity, we were entirely toothless again today. Something is clearly up. Nobody knows the system or the plan. Looks like a team in transition and without a clear direction either

I’m Nothing can explain that selection or formation. He’s managing his own exit like that eye jabbing cnut did. Meanwhile there’s 4 thousand blues been ripped off again down there. Players and manager should refund the travel costs.

The matchday thread and this is akin to a boxers corner throwing the fucking towel in after 10 seconds and one punch!

Get a fucking grip ffs.

No divine right to win every game or every PL. This manager and squad has broken records, left, right and centre and will do so again over the next few years as he rebuilds.

Meanwhile we are 2nd in the fucking PL and still in the FA cup and CL.

Pep keeps repeating the same mistakes against Spurs and he think he can come out with different results!!! Not a single goal in the last five games in thier ground!!! Poor record. Does Pep learns or he is just stubborn? Loosing such a great opportunity to close the gap is really painful.

I am not surprised KDB was sub , he looked knackered when he came on. The team look all over the place this season.

Lacking energy and intensity throughout the team. We are never going to catch Arsenal. The more Pep gets frustrated the more he makes changes to formation.

We need to get back to overloading on the wings and get crosses into the box.

Go back to having someone close to Rodri as teams are going man to man on him, leaving him too much to do

Disappointing. How can there be 4 minutes left, a spurs player sent off and it takes 3 minutes to start the game again and then only 5 minutes added on for the whole game. There needs to be an in game minimum played. It's just nonsense the amount of time wasting.
So you think that shit has the problem of added time??? There was 90 mins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.