Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Just what we have sadly come to expect from this team now, baffling tactics, zero energy, pace or desire, constant messing around with the defence, and no creativity in midfield, added to 2 wingers who are not direct and the total inability of being unable to use our World Class Striker.
Defeat is not even a surprise anymore, something is seriously wrong behind the scenes and this team is finished and needs a total overhaul in the summer.
Just get top 4 this season for the CL money, anything else is a bonus with this unbalanced squad of players

Set of fucking bluffers these lot. They’ll win fuck all and they deserve that. Worst city team I’ve seen under Pep. I can’t even be arsed watching them I don’t even look forward to it.
Feel exactly the same. Most unlikeable squad we've had in long time and boring shit football

We have run out of ideas. Compare how Arsenal played there and it's clear they are a better side. A rallying call alone isn't enough to overturn the gap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.