Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

If we played at home to spurs today and lost 1.0 would the fans have booed at half-time and full-time,
pep ego needs a wobble and OK I was wrong to everybody ? a young Rico Lewis is being asked to step up to the first team and play week in week out, then asked to play invert left back ? letting Cancelo go and then saying ok son your at left back today,

the whole back line is a complete mess and forget being a world cup season shit ? we have Laporte and Dias fully fit and sat on the bench, Gomez a left back pep signed in the summer, Foden with a mystery illness or a heel problem, What we need right now, is a good run of game with the same setup and a leader and the form and results will come,

Whatever is the problem between the manager and players has got to be sorted enough is enough,
Pep ego will be the death of him, being wrong is not hard to say ? respect will also be seen in holding his hands up and saying i was wrong to the players

This now feels like a transitional season. Next season may also be. Could be a fair few comings and goings in the summer.

I think there is a problem in the dressing room
We have the best striker in the world the runs he makes are brilliant
I notice today when Bernie broke the lines haaland made a run the ball was on he check back and played a square ball
And like graham said on sky sports what is the point if you don't feed him
Am I wrong but we do not look the side we were
Is pep tinkering with his power to show player's I am the boss
Or has 7 years with this team we need a change discuss

I listened to the game on Radio 5 so I didn't see this, but if it is true it is a real shame.

I don't want a season where one tall blonde player scores 40+ goals (breaking all sorts of records) but Man City - the team - end up with nothing.

I'd much rather we spread the goals around and win something - ideally the CL.

Or even better Pep sorts the side out so both things happen.

I doubt Haaland himself is acting the prima donna - I don't think its a Ronaldo situation in the making, but do some of the others resent all the focus on him?

And what really has gone on with Phil Foden, was there some talk of a bust-up which had some impact on the Cancelo thing? Is he on some final warning or something? Foden I could see needing strong guidance - remember that time he got into trouble with Southgate in Iceland awhile back and if I recall he was in the company of a right a**sehole that night.

We just look all out of ideas tactically in games, which is worrying considering Pep is supposedly the world's best tactician. We get to between the halfway line and the edge of the opponents box and just seem to run out of ideas on what to do next, as a result the ball just enters a repeat cycle until it ends up either back with Ederson or with the other team. Whether it's fear of choosing higher risk passes due to lack of confidence or just plain not knowing what to do, the effect is the same, stodge. It's even more frustrating when we all know our team man for man is better than any of the teams we are under performing against

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.