Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Come on Ray, you know we didn't. If the goal was to keep the ball and the team who keeps the ball best is the winner then yeah we controlled it, but we never really looked like scoring except for Mahrez. They worried us with their counter attack. Don't for one second think they didn't have us where they wanted. They really did.
Arsenal weren't better than us no matter how you dress things up.

i'm not blaming lewis but ffs he's nowhere near ready to play that position, we have enough players to play everyone in their preferred position, round pegs in round holes is what won us our titles, why fuck about with a winning formula

Yeah he's played better of late but he didn't really take his man on and didn't create anything that led to any chances today.

I'm pissed off by our performance today but at the moment, I'm still undecided on him because i don't think he makes us better and if we got the chance to upgrade the left wing in the summer, i'd do it.

I'd personally like to see him in the middle as he's one of the best carriers of the ball we have (similar to bernie who wants out)

Then get a proper winger.

Everton won yesterday - let’s get Dyche or maybe Wreck it Ralph is available?
I'll take that comment with the pinch of salt it deserves.

Performances matter. It's supposed to be the entertainment business but we're very stale, and have been long way from entertaining for some time.

We need a proper refresh, and as matters stand, I'd be happy to see Pochettino take over next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.