PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Levy is now wearing incontinence pants.
Let me buy him some pants.

81wInOLSeYL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

This is the problem with social media. People read it and believe it. I’ve got 4 young lads working at my place. Unfortunately they are all plastic rags but I thought I’d give them the benefit of the doubt as they are new out of university. Unfortunately as I walked in yesterday it was “city cheating” this and “FFP” that. I quickly brought them back down a peg or two and got them to pipe down but that’s the problem. They read a tweet or a FB post and believe it. This is where the damage is done. We are suffering reputation damage.

It makes absolutely no sense.

Think they are saying Ferran was blissfully shaking 19 hands likenold pals, completely unaware that Pep was about to rip into them like they aren't pals.

I don't get this one, is it worded properly?
Sounds like he was shaking hands with the execs from the non-Hateful Eight [9] clubs & ignored the others.

He's making a statement that it's hostilities & war with the main red shirt protagonists.

Good on Ferran. Let em know cordial relations are over & we ain't fuckin about with them any longer. Shit's just got serious, & about time too!! \0/

This is the problem with social media. People read it and believe it. I’ve got 4 young lads working at my place. Unfortunately they are all plastic rags but I thought I’d give them the benefit of the doubt as they are new out of university. Unfortunately as I walked in yesterday it was “city cheating” this and “FFP” that. I quickly brought them back down a peg or two and got them to pipe down but that’s the problem. They read a tweet or a FB post and believe it. This is where the damage is done. We are suffering reputation damage.
They are just gullible like the rest of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.