Ref Watch

Well it’s not a very good smokescreen as it follows a very lengthy review of the non sending off incident in the same game.

I used to read the guy's weekly reviews, but I gave up after the Rashford non-offside. If I want to listen to stupid reasons for decisions made I can listen to Dermot Gallagher.

I do see he is referring to the "independent" assessment panel a lot these days as though it's some sort of august body. He should mention who is on it and who appoints them first. The PL has a weird idea about independence it seems.

Thats every away fan’s opinion, watch him get smashed five times and then go apoplectic with rage when he goes down easy the sixth time.
He has built himself a reputation as someone who gets "fouled" a lot - he needs to stay on his feet more

It's hard not to get a reputation as someone e that gets fouled a lot when you get fouled a lot.
It's also quite easy to get a reputation as someone who goes over at the slightest touch when you go over at the slightest touch

Seeing my comment has been deleted in the VAR thread I will stick it here. It seems they have a tendency to alter their own rules during the season

At least he gets touched - some teams have players that go over at nothing, but we prefer to complain about ours even thought they're being fouled. Bizarre.
Don't prefer to call out ours....but to not to when we all call out the likes of Salah would be hypocritical

Bollocks.
Abso-fucking-lutely!

Also, nice frame selection.

They tell us that "sometimes" it's difficult to find the correct frame to choose, given the frame rate available for the technology, which often means that the point of contact with the ball is between frames, YET look at that image!

The foot is blurry, but the ball is almost certainly round and NOT blurred at all. Next frame the ball will also be blurry. How convenient that they chose the earlier frame for the cheating rag twats in a VERY tight offside call!

It's complete and utter BOLLOCKS, how ANYBODY can be so gullible to believe that it's all above board and not open to "unintentional bias" is completely beyond me.

He's offside, AGAIN!

Last edited:
They will push the rags to the title this year, thats how bent it is. Are they really going to tell us the table doesn't lie at after they've achieved that.
Football is courrupt and needs bring down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.