Ref Watch

If you are actually interested in an opinion of why that might appear so, the ESPN guy addressed it today.

565e5e6bea967c928339b60201060175.jpg

7becdd45408116805f3c781301ded26a.jpg

Bollocks.

this is a pretty incredible story and looks to be true. it begs the question how many PiGMOL refs are getting consultancy payments from cartel clubs.

It would be interesting to see detail about a lot of payments to consultants & who they are. Imagine a payment to Panja industries just as leaks were appearing.

This bollocks is a smoke screen for the real injustice of that rag not getting a red from the same corrupt twat who awarded them cunts a completely illegitimate goal in the derby.

Well it’s not a very good smokescreen as it follows a very lengthy review of the non sending off incident in the same game.

Bollocks.
I think it's bollocks too. Do they count the nearest part of an attacker with which he can score a goal, and the same for the defender with which he can stop a goal, 'cos that fellah mentions the defender's arm, which no matter that it might be nearer the goal line he can' use it to stop a goal, so yeah, it's all bollocks.

I remember before VAR a ref (moss?) getting caught on camera saying "what does the TV say"? Or something like that before sending off a scouser.

From memory they said he was confused and there was no TV. If they lie about that, it's not a big stretch that they lie about anything to do with the way they operate.

I think it's bollocks too. Do they count the nearest part of an attacker with which he can score a goal, and the same for the defender with which he can stop a goal, 'cos that fellah mentions the defender's arm, which no matter that it might be nearer the goal line he can' use it to stop a goal, so yeah, it's all bollocks.

The upper part of the arm, defined as above the part of the arm that is level with the bottom of the armpit is part of the body that can be used to score a goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.