United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony of some **** who sits at home broadcasting from his living room to other cunts during games, talking about the number of supporters in our stadium, is off the scale.
He actually rents and broadcasts from a small studio in Manchester City center now.

That's how much money he's scammed off rag supporters over the years.

The reason he chose Manchester as he wanted to be closer to Man Utd fans whatever the fuck than means.

Hes just a walking parody of himself

He actually rents and broadcasts from a small studio in Manchester City center now.

That's how much money he's scammed off rag supporters over the years.

The reason he chose Manchester as he wanted to be closer to Man Utd fans whatever the fuck than means.

Hes just a walking parody of himself

As he claims to be a red why does he rent in our City, what's wrong with Trafford ?. The rags are obsessed with our City.
As for wanting to be closer to rag fans thought he might have moved to Ireland or down here.

Someone should forward this video to City's legal team.

It's hard to understand why these people exist. When City are playing my priorities for watching are in the following order;-
  1. Go to the game
  2. Watch the game on TV
  3. Listen to the game on the radio
  4. Follow the game on the web
At no point do I think, "I know I'll not do any of those things, I'll tune into some know nowt on the internet who doesn't even come from my town and let him give me his opinions on the game and then hopefully I'll be informed enough to talk about the game in the pub later".

That was so hard to watch I had to stop it less than half way through.
They were so used to getting so many dodgy decisions for so long they just think it should happen all the time!
That has to be her room at her parents house, definite Psycho.

It's hard to understand why these people exist. When City are playing my priorities for watching are in the following order;-
  1. Go to the game
  2. Watch the game on TV
  3. Listen to the game on the radio
  4. Follow the game on the web
At no point do I think, "I know I'll not do any of those things, I'll tune into some know nowt on the internet who doesn't even come from my town and let him give me his opinions on the game and then hopefully I'll be informed enough to talk about the game in the pub later".
It's cringey as fuck.

Plastic fans. I'd rather read what's going on off Live Score lol.

But some people like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.