Liverpool (H) | Post-Match Thread

A footballing masterclass by the Blues today, I’m not sure I’ve seen one better under Pep …. or seen a Liverpool side embarrassed in such a way?

Haaland doing the Poznan in his box, just topped it off …. whisper it quietly, but the treble is on!!!!
No it’s not, but the next game is and that’s the only one that matters.

Well they weren't wearing any City gear, so who knows who they supported. Could just as easily been rags. If it's a security risk driving two highly conspicuous buses through the middle of Manchester, it's down to the police to deal with the risk, not City
My original point is City cannot condone it.

The RAWK post match thread is great. A bit of bitterness but a general acceptance that their team is done. Fucked. Kapput. As Turkey teeth might say

The RAWK post match thread is great. A bit of bitterness but a general acceptance that their team is done. Fucked. Kapput. As Turkey teeth might say
Have they started to turn on Klopp or are they—as usual—too prideful to admit they were wrong to still be backing him to turn things around?

I think Klopp himself fully acknowledged that they were totally outplayed today, that City eased off from giving them an even bigger mauling that they got and that was easily possible and that even if Rodri had received a second (undeserved) yellow that City would still probably have beaten his team.
My gripe is with the media for seeking to deflect away from our marvellous performance by referencing the "coach attack", the "inappropriate chanting" and Pep's "inappropriate celebration" and our own Media/PR team for immediately issuing two separate apologies to that club within a short time of the end of the game and in effect criticising City fans for the chanting and object thrown at their coach (when the club has no idea at this stage if it was thrown by a City fan or not).

Totally accept everything in your 2nd paragraph. The media are such fucking pathetic sycophants that they always try to bail out the dipper fans by the use of their deflective tactics and headlines.

And I seriously question what the fuck our Media/PR Team think their statement will achieve other than to totally piss their own supporters off and give the dippers another opportunity to believe the myth that they are always victims of some terrible injustice.

City cannot condone such an attack, but without proof of guilt, they surely can't apologise for it either ?

Is that Disgraced former Sky Sports presenter Richard Keys?
....the one who cheated on his dying wife by shagging his daughters 24 year old best mate and verbally insulted a young female lino.

Should be buried in the desert wiv a jame sandwich on his fat faced head n

I don't join in with the 'always the victims', but I really don't think it's fair of the club to call it inappropriate, hateful and offensive. Tarring thousands of your own fans with a very wide brush. It's clear to me that there's plenty of reasons City fans sing it, and none of them are anything to do with Hillsborough.

If it was the 'murderers' chant, fair enough.
And here was me thinking that the murderers chant relates to Heysel…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.