Liverpool bus damaged on journey back from Etihad Stadium today

With regards to City's statement today I'm getting a bit tired as to how quickly City want to pander to other clubs and throw their own fans under the bus

An object was thrown at the coach, not condoning it at all but it's nothing like our coach has suffered over the years with their 'bus welcomings' and whilst it probably was a city fan their is no actual evidence bar an object was thrown by someone.

As for the chanting 'always the victims' applies to a plethora of incidents they've been involved in over the years including klopps constant winging over every decision but whilst there was absolutely no mention of Hillsborough in the ground the media have decided that's what it was and the club seem happy to agree.

Ive been to Anfield many many times, been abused, been attacked, run the gauntlet at times and not once have Liverpool FC come out to support us so why is our club so quick to jump into bed with a club who have tried via UEFA & the PL to have charges bought against us

With regards to City's statement today I'm getting a bit tired as to how quickly City want to pander to other clubs and throw their own fans under the bus

An object was thrown at the coach, not condoning it at all but it's nothing like our coach has suffered over the years with their 'bus welcomings' and whilst it probably was a city fan their is no actual evidence bar an object was thrown by someone.

As for the chanting 'always the victims' applies to a plethora of incidents they've been involved in over the years including klopps constant winging over every decision but whilst there was absolutely no mention of Hillsborough in the ground the media have decided that's what it was and the club seem happy to agree.

Ive been to Anfield many many times, been abused, been attacked, run the gauntlet at times and not once have Liverpool FC come out to support us so why is our club so quick to jump into bed with a club who have tried via UEFA & the PL to have charges bought against us

I wish I could treble 'like' this post. Sums it up perfectly.

Who cares? Liverpool supporters have a knack of closing their eyes & ears when behaving like feral scortes so we should do what the club wants and act exactly like them. Adopt victim mentally…all the way in!

The feral fuckers can fuck right off, so can the Club and so can GMP, We will fully support Greater Manchester Police’s investigation into this incident in any way we can, you can bet a pound to a pinch of Dog Shit that the club will be relentless in making sure that one of ours gets grabbed up for this, yet neither they or GMP give two fucks about the young girl who got injured by the pint pot full of coins that was throw as they have done zilch about it.
The Club, GMP and the whole media have their tongues so far up the scouse bastards arses it beggars belief.

Now, don’t get me wrong, throwing things at a coach is completely wrong but, as always, we need pictographic evidence and so far, after 13 pages, nobody has produced anything of substance.

Was anything actually thrown and if so, was it by a City fan or pissed off Dipper?

Did it do any damage?

So many questions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.