Liverpool bus damaged on journey back from Etihad Stadium today

Have you noticed when the victims get beat, there’s always an excuse or deflection of what happened on the pitch.

if you don’t like the chanting (even when it’s not sang about Hillsborough) don’t sing songs about the Munich air disaster.

if you don’t like something chucked at your coach, don’t throw at others.

and don’t be so arrogant about your history, we were winning trophies before you got your hands on your first, and the likes of Preston, Blackpool and Wolves were more successful than you before your time

And don’t winge about spending money because the Moores family bank rolled you in the 80’s.

It's in the scouse DNA

I'm confused how can a club that apparently has no fans suddenly invent one to throw an object at their coach???

Yeah seriously.. we don't have any fans.

Must be the rags still mad over the 7-0 demolition!

Edit: gotta be a false flag operation like this one!

Fe3vBFyXgAMw9Z2

Last edited:
Shouldn't brick the coach.
But it will.make them victims again.
Just like today when I sand always the victims it's never your fault.
According to the muen that was about Hillsborough.

No it fucking was not you kiss arse lying bustards.
Justice for hysel
Where's this "brick the coach" come from!

Ffs, has it been reported what was thrown and by whom?

Those cunts use every trick in the book to avoid blame and responsibility, that is why the song is sung.
Yet here we are, and now apparently a brick was thrown at the Dipper bus by City fans!

Where is the fucking evidence.

Oh dear how sad nevermind

I'm sure these sentiments have already been shared.
Fuck me, quoting the BBC, "The club said an object was thrown towards the coach".
Where was this coverage when our team bus was pelted with multiple projectiles on the WAY to a feckin game - no feckin where.
Yet again we've pandered to the feral scum just to try and stay onside
Edit: just read the entire article and apparently we're apologising for everything!!
We're NEVER going to be liked, so stop trying to suck up to these fuckers

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.