Liverpool bus damaged on journey back from Etihad Stadium today

I actually knew all of that and the Hillsborough anniversary game still annoys the fuck out of me considering we gave them the respect they deserved prior to the game.

But their fans vandalising our team bus in 2018 was the ignition to all this what’s going on at the minute. Anything previous to that was swept under the carpet, but that champions league tie set it off properly. City aren’t helping themselves by apologising to the cunts. Have they found the culprit who lobbed the cup full of coins yet?
No investigation was implemented into the cup full of coins being throw, the club and GMP did not want to do this in fear of upsetting the feral fuckers and the trusty Hillsborough card coming out.

Now, don’t get me wrong, throwing things at a coach is completely wrong but, as always, we need pictographic evidence and so far, after 13 pages, nobody has produced anything of substance.

Was anything actually thrown and if so, was it by a City fan or pissed off Dipper?

Did it do any damage?

So many questions.
A couple of marshmallows were found in the road, you know how the press like to exaggerate things :)

I just read the bbc report and it stated “an”object….so in my book that is one object.
It must be a slow news day.

yep ‘an object’

which could mean literally one coin

Hmmm,strange how this is picked up and reported on,one bottle I have heard ( of course still one to many ) but the faux outrage over this as if it actually endangered life,where as when our coach was bombarded with all sorts of missiles it was as if oh just get on with it for goodness sake ..
Fucking disgraceful behaviour if true. Bottles should be recycled, think of the environment and put them in the bottle bin for fuck sake. Plenty of rocks and bricks around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.