Bayern Munich (H) - CL QF | Post Match Thread

John Stones, Wow.
I don't think his progression has finished yet, the way he's pushing further and further up the field, it won't be long until he's adding regular goals to his game.
He's defining a new position in football.

He seems to have got over his confidence problems and is now going from strength to strength, it's fantastic to watch his development.

We are becoming the complete package too, every player to a man was brilliant tonight, great to see Bernardo back when it matters too, hopefully Pep has been saving him for the business end of the season, he's a human dynamo and lives for games like tonight.
I was shocked he wasn't picked for the Liverpool game as he seems to have his own agenda against them, but after the 4-1 route what do I know.

In Pep we should always trust.

In a nutshell, Jackson slagged off our defensive abilities to deal with speed and suggested it's been widely reported that we're actually slow (in defence) all season. Dias told him we have great defenders and "we'll see on the pitch". He wouldn't let it drop, the tit.
Cheers RH.
Jackson is another fucking no-mark with a press pass.

Some people genuinly despised that he started games over an obviously over the hill Fernandinho on here. Some people hated that Grealish started games for us last season.

I wonder who we will sign this summer that people will hate for a year until he is consistently our best player
They're busy with Kalvin Phillips for now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.