Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool challenging the rags for this title.

Fk8fomyWYAIlM82.jpg

Hope they let Bellingham down softly he was packed ready to move number already chosen the lot even leant the scouse anthem! Tattoo booked the lot!

This is Liverpool they are one arrogant self entitled club! They assume he wanted them and all they had to do was pay the fee!

Now if he comes to city it be all about the money as always! Because we all know players play for nowt at scouse land!

I really really don't want him. £130M I'm sorry you can have all the potential in the world but for that price you need to hit the ground running instantly and become a star player for our team.
If he signs then give the lad a chance ffs.

The fee is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. If Pep wanted to play his cousin at LB and give him 100m a season I would support him. What more does he have to do before people will just sit back and enjoy what is happening on the pitch and stop caring about the media trolls banging on about transfers and net spend.

I can see Bellingham going to united if united are willing to pay ridiculous sums to Dortmund, the playr and his entourage.

We've seen it happen many times before. And to be fair to the players this time around Ten Hag isn't the obvious failed manager that the others played for. There might be a chance with him there that it's not a guaranteed disaster on the pitch.

If he comes to us great but I suspect that if he doesn't then Txiki has another much cheaper phenomenon lined up.

And again no one seem to think Bellingham has no say! Bellingham will pick his club!

Sky now focussed on talking up Gallagher and Mount - lol. I think the dippers maybe underwhelmed…. Gotta wonder what Klopp thinks about this…. Has the Coutinho money finally run out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.