Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really really don't want him. £130M I'm sorry you can have all the potential in the world but for that price you need to hit the ground running instantly and become a star player for our team. The prices these days are honestly ridiculous. £130M for Bellingham.. wtf. We can be smarter than that and buy 2-3 players for that price.

But if pep is truly sold on Bellingham and really want him then there's nothing you can do but put your hands up support the decision.
I don’t think you’d be expected to chip in mate.

I really really don't want him. £130M I'm sorry you can have all the potential in the world but for that price you need to hit the ground running instantly and become a star player for our team. The prices these days are honestly ridiculous. £130M for Bellingham.. wtf. We can be smarter than that and buy 2-3 players for that price.

But if pep is truly sold on Bellingham and really want him then there's nothing you can do but put your hands up support the decision.

But we dont need 2-3 players in that area currently mate and Bellingham could be with us 10 plus years??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.