Bayern Munich (H) - CL QF | Post Match Thread

Difficult to remember that was only a QF. If we are going to win this competition we still have 4 more games probably as testing as last night. That's a hard ask if you also have to win all the remaining league games. This team can do it but my god if they achieve it we owe them, they will be exhausted.

Rodri is 2 years younger.
Age is not a barrier! From the replies I've had maybe I saw Kimmich have a really good game whereas normally he wouldn't. Don't watch German football so no idea on that, but he was drifting into the midfield spaces, creating time for himself should he get passed to. Creatively didn't see much but he impressed me.

Age is not a barrier! From the replies I've had maybe I saw Kimmich have a really good game whereas normally he wouldn't. Don't watch German football so no idea on that, but he was drifting into the midfield spaces, creating time for himself should he get passed to. Creatively didn't see much but he impressed me.
Kimmich played very well one or two dodgy passes aside and he's a top player, he won't be our Rodri mark 2 though as he's 2 years older with a serious amount of football played and a more physically demanding style. Rodri is already a better player and will only be hitting his prime when Kimmich starts to decline imo. Also in style he's more similar to Silky than Rodri although he could slot in for either.

Ok, is it now clear to everybody that Pep didn't overthink it? He didn't underthink it.
He just thought it.
Because he is, hands down, the most intelligent coach ever to have managed football teams.
He doesn't always get it right. He is not God. But he has won far more matches, from Barcelona on, than he's lost. We are blessed to have him. As a person, I will have a preference for Bobby Mancini, for lots of reasons. But as a coach, nobody touches Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.