Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SO it looks like xhaka is fit for arsenal.

guess their team will be

ramsdale
white holding gabriel
partay xhaka
Odegard martinelli saka
jesus

and i think ours will be

eddie
akanji stones dias laporte
rodri gundo kev
bernie haaland grealish
Arteta has some balls playing against us with 10 men.....

Confidence is starting to fade as the match approaches, which is always the way with me.

I think the fact we don't have to win allows us to approach this as we would a CL knockout home leg. Defensively solid, pragmatic and look to pounce when we can. Arsenal have shown they can fold under pressure. They're making mistakes at the back and struggling to control games when they're ahead. So it's about piling the pressure on them, whilst ensuring we've got the right people to assist defensively. I see it as the same MO as Bayern at home to be honest. They play a similar way, have a similar threat with pace out wide and our chances will come from forcing their back line into mistakes.

They can control possession again if they want to. All it needs is for us to steal the ball and send Haaland away and we should score plenty.

You also look at the bench and whilst Trossard is very good and they have some young talent. Foden, Mahrez, Alvarez could all be on ours. And up against Zinchenko, Gabriel, Holding and White they'll do some damage.

I am getting the same vibes as I did when we beat scum 1-0, Leicester 1-0 and Brighton 4-1. We will not lose this game tonight unless we are on the receiving end of some shit decisions by the ref which is my only concern. Arsenal fans are shitting the bed far more than we are, so relax, enjoy and watch us bring the points home.

Saka,Jesus,Martinelli and Gabriel will be at their shithousery best.......and i wonder when their keeper will feign injury while the other 10 fuckers run across for a team talk by their shitehawk manager?

Every **** trick in the book will be on show tonight,expect a lot of stop/starts and not as much free flowing football as a game like this should produce.

In general terms, football is not a funny old game.
The favourites usually beat the underdogs.
The best team wins the league (no matter how unpalatable that is, sometimes).
We should win, its not as cut and dried as some games we have played, but on form, historical meetings, players available, managerial experience, and big game performances, the current City team should win this game 8 out of 10 times.
The best team wins the league (no matter how unpalatable that is, sometimes).
So what if Arsenal win the league?

Really looking forward for this game... we need to put pressure on them from the begging.
We saw how they performance under pressure hahaha

Saka,Jesus,Martinelli and Gabriel will be at their shithousery best.......and i wonder when their keeper will feign injury while the other 10 fuckers run across for a team talk by their shitehawk manager?

Every **** trick in the book will be on show tonight,expect a lot of stop/starts and not as much free flowing football as a game like this should produce.

we should do this...

Their defence (especially if Holding starts) looks vulnerable to me but I do worry about their attacking threat - especially if Ake is out.

Funny feeling it will be 3-1 but not sure which way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.