Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people have asked loads of times before but does anybody know what you do when your ticket hasn't updated on your phone, mine still says Leicester

Thanks in advance

Zinchenko is getting on my tits lately and gabby can fuck off as well . Arsenal fans are a fucking disgrace so let’s give these a proper twatting tonight !!!
Apologies for the language but I’m right on it already ……….

C’mon City
CTID

No need to come over all rawk mate, you should learn to let go with dignity.
Both of the players, that you’re getting cultishly salty about, were good servants for us, worked hard and helped us win many honours.
They were loyal to us when they wore our badge and so no surprise that they show loyalty to their new club . . that’s what players of good character do.
Yes, they are now rivals of ours, and yes we all want them to lose tonight, but let’s be grown up and respectful in the way that we represent our club as supporters by not being childishly petty and vindictive eh?

Their defence (especially if Holding starts) looks vulnerable to me but I do worry about their attacking threat - especially if Ake is out.

Funny feeling it will be 3-1 but not sure which way.
Martinelli was actually the danger man against Southampton, head down and direct running. It will probably be Akanji against him, he'll need to be on top form.

Is Pep doing his usual “bigging up” the opposition?
not sure why he does that other than giving the opposition belief…
I think this is to make sure the players and the fans are ready for a big game. If he down plays it and they come out all guns blazing its a bit harder to then turn things on its head and hype things up. He wants passion and noise from the fans and calm but ready heads from the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.