Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any blues who are having nerves need to relax, sit back, and leave beating Arsenal to the greatest team, and manager, this league has ever seen.
Arsenal KNOW 1 slip and they are fucked for the league. Not expecting to be in this position will have raised their stress levels even higher.
I have belief in the process, and we will, indeed, be tearing cockneys apart again tonight.

Strangely calm about tonight, which is probably a bad thing. I'm usually a pessimist but really fancy us later. Feels like momentum has swung our way, and we're in great form whilst they're stuttering. Add to that the fact that we've won our past 12 league meetings, and have home advantage, and it's hard not to feel confident. Can't really think of the last really big game at The Etihad that we lost?

That's put the nerves in me! Won our past 12 league meetings...13 is unlucky for some. And the last sentence...there's just no need Ric!

I don’t like it everywhere be it tv or radio I’m hearing city will win,it’s like some are saying it in the hope to curse us,yes we are playing brilliant at the moment and arsenal are stumbling slightly but football is a funny old game ..

More nervous about utd in final & Real Madrid game than this. Weird

If we play to our best we win tonight

I don’t like it everywhere be it tv or radio I’m hearing city will win,it’s like some are saying it in the hope to curse us,yes we are playing brilliant at the moment and arsenal are stumbling slightly but football is a funny old game ..
In general terms, football is not a funny old game.
The favourites usually beat the underdogs.
The best team wins the league (no matter how unpalatable that is, sometimes).
We should win, its not as cut and dried as some games we have played, but on form, historical meetings, players available, managerial experience, and big game performances, the current City team should win this game 8 out of 10 times.

Its true. It’s all the motivation Arsenal need but if we score first they might think the media was right!

Or none of it matters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.