Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

My 12 year old, who has been going for a few years and is getting increasingly hacked off at what we do or don't get to see live, has been floating the idea of becoming an armchair City fan and getting Burton Albion season tickets next year !!! Fended him off by managing to get Bayern tickets but I think this will be back on the agenda tonight.

While I was waiting to fail to buy tickets I had a look at the Brewers site, £49 for my lad next year but the cheeky gets want £300+ standing for me !!

We need to kick up a fuss if there are any Madrid fans in the home end.

Almost bound to be. In fairness I did the same for the away leg in 2016. Was in their end having bought a membership for that purpose as couldn't get a ticket from our allocation.

Why City didn't have a window for sales for this match to those on a certain level of loyalty points is beyond me.

I might just drop the 2 membership tickets from my basket so I can buy the 1 on my ST and then sell it to some sweaty tourist **** for £2000, fuck off.

It's one thing complaining that it sold out. It's another complaining that your young lads missed out because of a fucking software bug. I am more anry at the club than I've ever been. Can't get through on the phone of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.