Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

I'm repeating a previous post but it's moronic they didn't base this sale on loyalty points.

They have an existing resource in place which they aren't using.

If you stick in the queue, get to the stadium plan, keep refreshing. Singles keep popping up. On 5th or 6th I managed to grab one quickly. No where near where I'd like to be but can't be picky

Good luck blues

It's one thing complaining that it sold out. It's another complaining that your young lads missed out because of a fucking software bug. I am more anry at the club than I've ever been. Can't get through on the phone of course.
Yeah, it put me to the back of the queue when I was at the front just after 10am. It's not been handled at all well and the software played a big part.

Last edited:
Really have no idea why they don’t do it on points when it goes to Cityzen match day members. Making it pot luck is farcical.

I genuinely think this was a commercial decision.

1) increase revenue from Cityzen membership sales

2) Obtain data from new customer base (another blue highlighted this, not me)

3) can justify higher ticket sales for home games next season and roll out their system which determines price based on demand (AKA charge £60+ per adult for each PL home game)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.