Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

The way the tickets have been sorted for Real Madrid at home is appalling! I was on the site at 9:30 ready for the 10am sales. When 10:00am came around, I was 33,000 in the queue out of 34,000 only to be told after an hour of waiting that the event was sold out. Now, I can totally understand this if it was done fairly.

You have allowed any Cityzen member to purchase a ticket even if that person brought a memebership this morning or yesterday! This is a complete joke of a decision! I have accumulated over 1000 points being a member and before last season averaged 6-8 games a season. I live 3 hours away and this season and last season I have attended 25 games including a few away games thanks to the supporters club I'm involved with. I did all rounds of the FA cup too and Munich at home as well. I say all this to build a picture of the type of fan you're leaving out.

With the lack of restrictions and rules in place, it means a Madrid fan or a Haaland fan (not City fan) can get tickets instead of me with no points history or no attendance history! How is that fair?
Half and half scarves everywhere and no atmosphere this will ultimately lead to! You are losing your hardcore fans because of these decisions. Read the forums, Bluemoon forum in particular to get in touch with the fans who really support this club!

From a very disillusioned and upset fan,

Just sent this, don't care if it sounds cringy, I am so cross.
I totally sympathise with you my friend. I am similar like you about 3 hours and a bit away and got lucky and barely managed to get tickets. I have built a bit of points on the membership and I am not sure what is the point of all of that not a single game is with a criteria members with X points which is very very wrong imo

I totally sympathise with you my friend. I am similar like you about 3 hours and a bit away and got lucky and barely managed to get tickets. I have built a bit of points on the membership and I am not sure what is the point of all of that not a single game is with a criteria members with X points which is very very wrong imo
Try being a season card holder not in the cup scheme for over 30 years, and someone who has had one for say one year but who is in the cup scheme gets dabs before you -now that is bollox!

The way the tickets have been sorted for Real Madrid at home is appalling! I was on the site at 9:30 ready for the 10am sales. When 10:00am came around, I was 33,000 in the queue out of 34,000 only to be told after an hour of waiting that the event was sold out. Now, I can totally understand this if it was done fairly.

You have allowed any Cityzen member to purchase a ticket even if that person brought a memebership this morning or yesterday! This is a complete joke of a decision! I have accumulated over 1000 points being a member and before last season averaged 6-8 games a season. I live 3 hours away and this season and last season I have attended 25 games including a few away games thanks to the supporters club I'm involved with. I did all rounds of the FA cup too and Munich at home as well. I say all this to build a picture of the type of fan you're leaving out.

With the lack of restrictions and rules in place, it means a Madrid fan or a Haaland fan (not City fan) can get tickets instead of me with no points history or no attendance history! How is that fair?
Half and half scarves everywhere and no atmosphere this will ultimately lead to! You are losing your hardcore fans because of these decisions. Read the forums, Bluemoon forum in particular to get in touch with the fans who really support this club!

From a very disillusioned and upset fan,

Just sent this, don't care if it sounds cringy, I am so cross.
Very similar to me, currently in Exeter - but without the supporters club.

Really disappointed.

Very well said

Try being a season card holder not in the cup scheme for over 30 years, and someone who has had one for say one year but who is in the cup scheme gets dabs before you -now that is bollox!
Yeah i guess that is another money making scheme but sadly what a lot of clubs do...#modernfootball We do need to get that North stand build though and also get the ticket sales criteria on point next season though as this is getting a bit out of hand

Have I got this right. Someone who has never been to a City game ever, home or away, could have bought a membership yesterday and bought a ticket for this game over someone who has been a member for five years or more and watches half a dozen games a season? What's the point of having sales criteria for away games but not home. Big own goal by City yet again. They really don't want to look after their core supporter base do they?

It’s the “double whammy” that for some City fans is hard to take. There’s many that would have been in the season ticket sales period to buy (guarantee) a seat only they couldn’t because they can’t get a season ticket. In some ways there’s no reason an sc holder who has chosen not to be on the cup scheme should have priority over a Cityzens member for games like these, in many cases the latter may have much more history of going to games than the former, more points etc but just cannot commit to a full season of matches just like the sc holder hasn’t committed to the cup scheme.
I know what you mean. Someone suggested a cup scheme option for citizens members earlier in the thread. I think that's a fair idea.
Guarantees more ticket sales earlier in the competition and rewards fans who've made the effort later on.

It's a crappy situation though. Not nice to miss out when you really want to go!

I want to buy a ticket for this game. Should I post here or is there another page for it?

I disagree. The seasoncard holder on the cup scheme has pledged to go to every UCL game that season. They would definitely deserve a ticket to the semi final ahead of a seasoncard holder off the cup scheme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.