Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

To be honest, Whether it's 5 thousand or 100 people that bought Memberships today and managed to get a ticket is irrelevant. It shouldn't have been allowed happen full stop.

And as you said which I agree people still would have missed out today that thought they shouldn't have regardless. It's also hard to keep everyone happy.

I think the issue is the criteria.

If City had said they're issuing tickets based on:
- number of games attended this season
- loyalty points
- number of Champions League games attended

There would at least be an argument that you missed out to somebody more deserving.

The system they adopted you just can't say that.

The only logical reason that they didn't apply any criteria was to sell more memberships.

what was so hard about doing a staggered sale during today so those of us who attended all the (home) CL games this year could get a ticket for the SF - City really dont seem to care - from a very grumpy FOC
This 100%. No more going to dead rubbers to support the club for me. Cheers City

I think the issue is the criteria.

If City had said they're issuing tickets based on:
- number of games attended this season
- loyalty points
- number of Champions League games attended

There would a least be an argument that you missed out to somebody more deserving.

The system they adopted you just can't say that.

The only logical reason that they didn't apply any criteria was to sell more memberships.
100%. I've worded that part poorly. What I was referring to was for example two people with 5k loyalty points, One could have got a ticket and the other didn't which would lead to disappointment (If their was a criteria in place).

As I've said a few pages ago, What's the purpose of loyalty points? They mean absolutely sweet fuck all because they never come into play for home games.

Was a joke when got in cue was 1,400 odd from front then when page loaded up was only hospitality places left for £299

Fuming isn’t the word.

Already got hotel and train booked and was my 40th bday present for myself . Gutted

I agree there should be a cup package. I'd pay double for my Citizens membership to be guaranteed tickets.

As it is now it should be:

ST Holders cup scheme
ST Holders and Cityzens who have attended at least 2/3 games this season or similar
Cityzens
General sale
Season ticket holders ahould be a above cutyzens always. There has to be benefits to having a season ticket.

100%. I've worded that part poorly. What I was referring to was for example two people with 5k loyalty points, One could have got a ticket and the other didn't which would lead to disappointment (If their was a criteria in place).

As I've said a few pages ago, What's the purpose of loyalty points? They mean absolutely sweet fuck all because they never come into play for home games.

I knew what you meant mate, I was agreeing with you.

I think fans could accept it more if they lost out to another fan with more loyalty points or having attended more games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.