Season Tickets - 2023/24

Timed it just right where everyone is on a high to snide £60 on top for everyone.

Just hours after their joke of a way they sold Madrid home tickets.

Typical City will never ever leave us!

Not good PR by the club to the loyal proper fans with the state of the country and peoples finances.
£50 increase SS3, now £710. 7%.
Add that to the fact that the parking is fucked as of next year, it going to be getting expensive.
They can get to fuck with the rip off food for a start.
They only good thing about these ST price hikes if that people might fuck it if and release the possibility of ST for those on the waiting list. Apparently, we didn’t release any fresh ST last season .

I've just had the email, how fucking tone deaf are these people in charge?

In the week we are having to find money for Madrid and dealing with a woeful roll out, an FA Cup Final, I find out my seat has gone up £55!!!

£675 to £730.

Must be that cost of living crisis to heat my plastic seat.

Disgusted.
Weird. Mine has stayed the same - front row of level 2 East stand. Cracking seat and no increase!

Can people who had silver season tickets this year confirm whether you have been offered the chance to upgrade to gold?
We have been season ticket holders for 14 years.We went to silver due to having problems with our dogs, we had to sell many tickets back to the club for the same reason. The dogs are no longer with us, so we hoped to revert back to gold or platinum.
The email from the club states that this is not allowed. We were unaware this would be the case.
I am unable to see any reason why we cannot revert back, other than the club wanting to make extra money from our seats, which probably works out at an extra £250, to the club, in total.

The irony is this 7% increase when people are fighting like fuck for a fair wage to be only offered 4% and therefore on strike which is will cause massive issues for our fans to follow our club to a major game.

Mine has gone up from £425 to £455 but previously I was at the top of SSL3, which I am guessing where you sit and my ticket was £330. The same price as Kippax AA Lower in 2001. Its fantastic value for the players and football we watch.
We’re in SS3 row RR so near the back but have a great view… PITA to get out at full time because some genius forgot to plan a set of exits mid way up the stand but you can’t complain for the money… ~£22 a game even after the increase

Ffs ! Infiltrated by rag cnuts, if you don't like it, go and watch hoofball at the swamp, sad tawts.
So you think it’s good that City allowed ticket tout sites to snap up Madrid home tickets, leaving thousands of proper Blues ticketless for the biggest home game of the season and the place will be full of tourists, then put season tickets up £60 in the middle of a financial crisis on the same day?

They told me my season ticket has gone up from £820 to £880 just hours after dishing out thousands of Madrid home tickets to any Tom, Dick and Harry where they’ll be earning far more than £60 per ticket off the tout sites.

They’re going to earn about an extra £2m off these season ticket price hikes. What’s the point? They’ll earn more than that in one night through their dodgy shenanigans against Madrid.

Noticed also theyve sneekily increased the price cap on domestic cup games from £25 to £35 so around a 40% increase.

They were clearly seething we got a couple of high profile cup games this season and could only charge us £25!
I mentioned earlier in thread that there's conflicting information. In the question and answer section about cup schemes, it still mentions £25. I suspect they forgot to update this and you're correct about the £10 increase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.