Season Tickets - 2023/24

My Dad is a season ticket holder and match going blue of circa 60 years. He's currently having problems with his smart phone and tickets haven't been able to load for the last couple of games. He trekked out to the stadium today to get a physical ticket printed (which they have done for the last few games for him) for the Forest game and he was told 'no tickets can be printed until match day'. So he now has to get there early on Saturday and queue up all over again. He's in his 70's and it just seems a bit of shitty way to treat an older supporter. He's going to get a new phone which should sort the problem, but it seems pretty mental to me that a paid up season ticket holder should have to shell out money for a new phone just for the privilege of gaining entry to the ground.

I know what he's like and he won't bother following up with the club on this, so I was wondering if anyone has an email address at the club that they would suggest I contact to try and find a solution? Or if anyone has had a similar problem and if they managed to resolve it?

I’d give access@mancity.com a try.

Maybe not strictly speaking their remit but if he can’t get in, then it’s an access issue I suppose.

I’ve found them really helpful and prompt in replying in the past anyway.

If you stress his age and tell them he’s thinking of knocking it on the head because of all the stress of it, they might issue him an old fashioned season card. They certainly still do them. I know a few with them.

I’d give access@mancity.com a try.

Maybe not strictly speaking their remit but if he can’t get in, then it’s an access issue I suppose.

I’ve found them really helpful and prompt in replying in the past anyway.

If you stress his age and tell them he’s thinking of knocking it on the head because of all the stress of it, they might issue him an old fashioned season card. They certainly still do them. I know a few with them.

Thanks for the reply mate, that's really helpful. I'll drop them a message and like you say, hopefully they can at least forward it to the relevant department to sort. There's got to be a better solution than someone in their 70's having to queue up every week!

Thanks again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.