Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

On the plus side, the half & half scarf hawkers outside the the Etihad Campus, they aren’t allowed on it, will make an absolute fortune selling half and half scarfs and depriving City of souvenir revenue at the souvenier store.

Not Real Madrid but just another tale of online sales woe!

I had registered for the Advanced Sales window for next years World Snooker with WST. That advanced window opened at 9am today. I was logged on and watched the countdown immediately looked at any ticket for next years final on the Sunday and Monday to find all 4 sessions sold out!

Immediately went to try for the 1st Saturday of the tournament and once again all sold out! This was within 1 minute and I was logged on and had access to the sales pages, so I never missed out because of queues! It seems tickets sell ridiculously quick for Snooker as well as Real Madrid! Clearly ticket agencies have some kind of software that can instantly select and purchase faster than any human finger can move. Just shocking that events like this are effectively being racketeered.

Incidentally a session in the final was circa £140 and on the 1st Saturday around £55, so quite comparable to football in a way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.