Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

They're both Bolton fans and he came on here to defend him (which I'll admit I respect) after he got a ticket for the 2-2 at Anfield last season. Doesn't change my view though I'm afraid, but admittedly sports fan-ship seems to have moved on.

Thogden is a grown man, why is his dad coming on to defend him? LOL

His presence at games is denying proper blues from attending a game. Thogden is also profiteering from being at the game by filming the experience, posting on YouTube and gaining revenue from views- he isn't a proper fan so not sure the club should be allowing this?

Lastly, he's ruining the experience for proper fans with his antics and commentary during the game.

They're both Bolton fans and he came on here to defend him (which I'll admit I respect) after he got a ticket for the 2-2 at Anfield last season. Doesn't change my view though I'm afraid, but admittedly sports fan-ship seems to have moved on.
The pair of them are one of the few that do not bother me.
Cheesy,The foody bloke,Big Steve even Arsenal tv's Robbie i can deal with.At least they go to games.
That video they made from Wednesday was brilliant at showing what the night was like.
It is the ones that sit at home that bug me.
The Fat Geordie gang are horrendous with the City fan Buvey sooking up to him is a grim watch.As is Goldbridge,The Anfield Agenda and this pair following City.

As I've pointed out on another thread, two-thirds of our season ticket holders can't be arsed with CL games (until the semi-final of course). Got to sell them to someone.

It’s only been in the last few years we started to sell out cup games on a regular basis. Our domestic and European cup attendances were often quite low compared to our league crowds.

Truth is, a lot of our long term supporters ‘don’t do’ cup games and the reason we sell out CL games now is due to the ‘new fans’ and tourists.

As I've pointed out on another thread, two-thirds of our season ticket holders can't be arsed with CL games (until the semi-final of course). Got to sell them to someone.
Yes.I think i'm the only one who is in the Champions League scheme of the season holders who sit near me for league games.

It’s only been in the last few years we started to sell out cup games on a regular basis. Our domestic and European cup attendances were often quite low compared to our league crowds.

Truth is, a lot of our long term supporters ‘don’t do’ cup games and the reason we sell out CL games now is due to the ‘new fans’ and tourists.
And maybe if the club didn't keep jacking up prices then people wouldn't have to make a financial choice about whether to be on cup schemes or not.

Don’t do cup games? I’m a Cityzens member who goes to all the home CL group games, and the later ones if I can get a ticket, and the FA Cup and League Cup games. I’m neither a ‘new fan’ nor a tourist.

And maybe if the club didn't keep jacking up prices then people wouldn't have to make a financial choice about whether to be on cup schemes or not.
Slightly off topic, but have you heard any whispers on how the panel is doing with our charges! Happy to take a PM :-)

Luckily found tickets, but won't be actively listening when Pep and the club moan about the dead atmosphere. Not fucking surprised when you get criteria like that. Copenhagen (H) last year was a library for 75+ mins (albeit the scoreline).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.