Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Don’t do cup games? I’m a Cityzens member who goes to all the home CL group games, and the later ones if I can get a ticket, and the FA Cup and League Cup games. I’m neither a ‘new fan’ nor a tourist.

You’re not quite understanding my comment so I’ll explain it further. I’m talking about historically our cup attendance crowds being much lower than our league crowds. When we sold out vs Arsenal in 2009 for the league cup quarter final, this was the first time we had sold out a domestic cup game in the Premier League era. The pattern was often that a large % of our season ticket holders don’t come to cup games because otherwise the attendances would have been much better. This same pattern exists today but the newer fans and tourists help to fill the empty seats.

Season ticket holder but not in cup scheme this season , first day our seats became available to buy for Madrid home and they had already been sold?? How's that possible. Managed to get a seat a few rows back?

Season ticket holder but not in cup scheme this season , first day our seats became available to buy for Madrid home and they had already been sold?? How's that possible. Managed to get a seat a few rows back?
Maybe somebody got in earlier before you and took them? I don't think you're guaranteed your usual seat unless on the cup scheme.

OK fair enough, I thought you had a couple of days grace to buy your own seat before it went on general sale, but im probably wrong based on this experience. Just not had an issue before.
Just a bit unlucky I guess that another SC holder fancied a change and chose your seat/s.

Has anyone on the cup scheme not yet been charged? The ticket info says payment was due to be taken today but so far it hasn't happened (for me).

OK fair enough, I thought you had a couple of days grace to buy your own seat before it went on general sale, but im probably wrong based on this experience. Just not had an issue before.
No but I got on at 10.01am as they went on sale and mine had gone and about 10 rows behind too and this was in SS3. I would be amazed if the club haven’t skimmed loads of seats for corporate packages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.