Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

We’ve got 4 on cup scheme, all linked to same card, 2 were processed Tuesday, 2 not done and only showing as “Reservations” in my account. For Bayern, one wasn’t processed and they mailed me that the card wasn’t valid, despite them having just taken 3 payments off it for the other tickets!
Thanks for letting me know. Always good to know you're not alone in these things. It all just seems a bit shambolic at the minute.

Did you manage to get the fourth Bayern ticket sorted? Cheers.

Thanks for letting me know. Always good to know you're not alone in these things. It all just seems a bit shambolic at the minute.

Did you manage to get the fourth Bayern ticket sorted? Cheers.
In the end I bottled it and paid it separately (no cup scheme discount) cos I couldn’t face the inevitable hours on hold if I tried to call them

Bayern they took the money x 3 then immediately refunded me
Rang em hit em on twatter to supp devices
No issues at all. They’re all loaded to your accounts and paid for

Cheers easy !

If any hospitality or returned away ticket allocation becomes available they have to set criteria.

Good to know I'm not the only one,
With it being bank holiday weekend, I've decided to give them a ring. Got on just after 9am this morning at number 42 in the queue. I'm now number 36. Could be looking at a couple of hours here.

With it being bank holiday weekend, I've decided to give them a ring. Got on just after 9am this morning at number 42 in the queue. I'm now number 36. Could be looking at a couple of hours here.
Nearly three hours in the queue, finally got to the front and it kept me on hold for an hour. I gave up. Four hours for nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.