Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

Nearly three hours in the queue, finally got to the front and it kept me on hold for an hour. I gave up. Four hours for nothing.
I messaged them and got a response. Said they are doing another payment run at some point today, so should at least show as a pending transaction. Although cash might not go out until Tuesday with it being a Bank holiday.

I messaged them and got a response. Said they are doing another payment run at some point today, so should at least show as a pending transaction. Although cash might not go out until Tuesday with it being a Bank holiday.
Thanks for that, it's reassuring news. I'm happy for it to be showing as pending, at least that way we know things are moving.

Mine hasn't been taking but is showing as a reservation.
On hold to them now and number 60 in the queue.
Do I need to stay on hold or are they going to sort it? Don't want to be left with no ticket.

Mine hasn't been taking but is showing as a reservation.
On hold to them now and number 60 in the queue.
Do I need to stay on hold or are they going to sort it? Don't want to be left with no ticket.
I was number 42 this morning and it took 3 hours to get to the front. It then failed on me.

We've had a message above saying that they will do another payment run at some point today, which should clear it up.

Seems like there are a lot of us in the same position here. I would only stay on the line if I could leave my phone in another room and check where I am in the queue every 30 minutes or so. It's so shambolic though, that it's really not worth the time and effort.

I was number 42 this morning and it took 3 hours to get to the front. It then failed on me.

We've had a message above saying that they will do another payment run at some point today, which should clear it up.

Seems like there are a lot of us in the same position here. I would only stay on the line if I could leave my phone in another room and check where I am in the queue every 30 minutes or so. It's so shambolic though, that it's really not worth the time and effort.
Still nothing taken still showing as purchased points awarded etc. come Monday i'll be in Madrid what a shambles. I have every faith in the ticket office they did especially well with Brentford away :-)

Still nothing taken still showing as purchased points awarded etc. come Monday i'll be in Madrid what a shambles. I have every faith in the ticket office they did especially well with Brentford away :-)
is it showing in your reservations? If not its paid for but your bank hasn't debited yet.

It's in reservations just says will be processed in due course, don't try to process manually or won't reflect cup scheme price.
I'd be giving until tuesday and calling. I would definitely want it sorting before the fa cup final goes on sale and the telephone queues reach 4 hours+

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.