The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not as confident of us winning the league today as I was this time yesterday. Very good win for arsenal yesterday and we have a huge (wanted to say massive) 8 days coming up. Think we'll get kicked all over the park next Sunday. Would love an early goal to settle the nerves

Couldnt care less if the Gooners win all their games as we are winning all ours too, fuck em.
We wont bottle it like they have

Smash Madrid to tomorrow and we can go really strong against Everton, if we don’t he could change the team again. 8 points from 12 but I’d rather we win it against Chelsea, so come on Brighton.
There is no need to make wholesale changes at this stage if the season. Playing Tuesday and Wednesday helps anyway. Last time Pep was pissing around with Changes we didn’t perform well in the final.

We have the squad to rotate but that should now be from the core players who have played more than 20 games this season.

There are potentially only 8 more games to play over a full month or so. We can manage that. Rodri had a nice rest so can go again now. De Bruyne has had a rest. No one else needs one.

There is no need to make wholesale changes at this stage if the season. Playing Tuesday and Wednesday helps anyway. Last time Pep was pissing around with Changes we didn’t perform well in the final.

We have the squad to rotate but that should now be from the core players who have played more than 20 games this season.

There are potentially only 8 more games to play over a full month or so. We can manage that. Rodri had a nice rest so can go again now. De Bruyne has had a rest. No one else needs one.
I agree mate, but you know Pep! For me baring injuries we should play our strongest 11 every game now, after Madrid we have 5 days off, then another 3 until the second leg after that it’s over one way or another in Europe. Then the league takes full priority 3 big games, if we beat Everton we can still drop 4 points in 3 games but I can’t see that happening as the players will be on a mission.

Reading some if the posts on here, I have to check if I'm still on Bluemoon.

I've never seen so much paranoid, defeatist nonsense in my life. Have some of you lot forgotten who you support?

This is MANCHESTER CITY we're discussing.

City fans... Been there, seen it, done it, doing it again. We've got so many t-shirts we're going to have to move to bigger houses to fit them all in.

If you're doubting Pep's squad at this point, you need put your scarf in the dustbin and find another team in another sport to support.

UP THE FUCKING BLUES!

I agree mate, but you know Pep! For me baring injuries we should play our strongest 11 every game now, after Madrid we have 5 days off, then another 3 until the second leg after that it’s over one way or another in Europe. Then the league takes full priority 3 big games, if we beat Everton we can still drop 4 points in 3 games but I can’t see that happening as the players will be on a mission.
Yeah I don’t think we have a particular strongest 11 though.

Everton is a big game now. I don’t really want to go to Brighton knowing a defeat could cost us, so wins against Everton and Chelsea are vital. The four points is a strange one really as a defeat and a draw might cost us. We are perfectly
Capable of beating Brighton but it’s a game that is the hardest of the four we have left.

Pep is the master though and the players look so together and hungry so I’ll just trust him to deliver.

This thread will be 1000 pages by tonight, what else we going to do when it’s pi$$ing it down on a Bank Holiday Monday.
50% on the phone to Samaritans now it’s squeaky bum time and 50% sat in smoking jacket and cravat sipping champagne whilst celebrating our third title and bemused by the glass half empty brigade. Love bluemoon me. CTID

Sum flappers on here. We cud beat toffees and arse cud drop points against brighton and them we beat chelsea to win league. If not we just go out and do wot we always do and win the games we need to. At least this way there is no room for complacency and we keep focus. If arse had got beat yest we cud went with weakened team against toffees and dropped points and be back to same position. This way we know wot to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.